Update domain records

Gareth Henderson's Avatar

Gareth Henderson

09 May, 2017 02:55 PM

The domain g-i-h.co.za web records needs to be pointed to another IP, how can this be done?

  1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Alan Alston on 10 May, 2017 10:50 AM

    Alan Alston's Avatar

    Hi Gareth

    You will need to cancel the site and transfer the domain to the other ISP.

  2. 2 Posted by Gareth Henderso... on 11 May, 2017 06:02 AM

    Gareth Henderson's Avatar

    The site has been closed and a transfer ticket submitted, please accept the ticket.

  3. Alan Alston closed this discussion on 11 May, 2017 10:05 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts


? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac