Domain transfer

Andrea Scuzzarella

29 May, 2019 10:17 AM

Please unlock my domain www.aparthotelmozambique.com so that I can start the transfer procedure to GoDaddy
Alternatively please give me access to the DNS configuration or create for me the necessary A records to point my website to this IP

Looking forward to your reply
Andrea

1. 1 Posted by Andrea Scuzzare... on 31 May, 2019 10:11 AM

Hi, I have submitted this on the 29th and today is the 31st. Is it complicate to reply?
    I noticed from many other chats that you make things difficult when it comes to allowing your guests to be hosted elsewhere? is this professionally correct from you? It is a few months already that you have seized my domain and deny my rights to transfer it elsewhere. why are you doing so? Do you want money? Make a price and I will pay. Shame as this is neglecting all good that you might have done. People should be aware of this downside of your services before deciding to register with you. Come on reply something rather than just closing the discussion as `I have seen you are used to or I will start submitting one or more negative reviews per day for the foreseeable future. Thank you for your kind indifference. Regards Andrea Scuzzarella

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Alan Alston on 31 May, 2019 11:04 AM

Hi Andrea

The Auth Code has been emailed to [email blocked].

3. 3 Posted by Andrea Scuzzare... on 05 Jun, 2019 05:36 AM

Hi Alan

Thanks for this
    We have started the transfer process already and the new registrar is waiting for approval. Please approve it so that we can move forward asap

Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Andrea

4. Alan Alston closed this discussion on 19 Jun, 2019 10:20 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac