Domain moving and info

Michael Elion

03 Mar, 2020 03:59 PM

Hi, I need to find out if my domains were registered WithTank as we are trying to edit a few Dns settings and potentially move the domains to a new owner.

Are the domains linked to my sites on your platformmichaelelion.co.za & michaelelion.net registered on here or externally?
I hope you can help me here and if they are registered here how can I move them to new owner?

Thanks

1. 1 Posted by Bradley Kirshen... on 17 Mar, 2020 04:05 PM

Hi Michael
    Did you have any luck with Withtank's support? Did you ever get a response to your query?

2. 2 Posted by Michael Elion on 17 Mar, 2020 04:57 PM

Hi Bradley,

Nope. Havent heard anything. There used to b a guy called Alan who sometimes responded on forums...

Any advice?

Sent from my iPhone

3. 3 Posted by Bradley Kirshen... on 18 Mar, 2020 08:51 PM

I believe that Alan Alston still owns/runs withtank, but he is non-responsive. I have tried him on these forums, on e-mail, on twitter and on whatsapp. It's a great pity because Tank started off with such great design and potential but now it seems that the only responses one gets are the monthly debit orders.

http://thisarmy.com/ is the umbrella company, perhaps you can also try to make contact.

http://support.withtank.com/kb/how-upgrading-works/how-cancellations-work
    This page may have the answers we both need.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac