Want to start up my cancelled website again

Nicolette Geldenhuys

08 Nov, 2020 09:22 AM

Hi

I cancelled my subscription (website) about a year ago.
I have decided to start up my website again and I would just like to know how I go about it.
I got onto this page with my old name and password. It says there are no domains registered to me. I would like to use my old website address, do I "transfer" a domain or register it?
Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Alan Alston on 09 Nov, 2020 06:34 AM

Hi Nicolette

Looks like you deleted your site.

2. 2 Posted by Nicolette Gelde... on 09 Nov, 2020 11:01 AM

Hi

Yes I did. I would like to start up my website again under the same name.
    Do I just subscribe again?

Regards
    Nicolette

3. 3 Posted by Nicolette Gelde... on 15 Nov, 2020 03:56 PM

Hi Alan

I did not get an answer from you after I replied to your e-mail.
    I went on my Tanksite and registered again and spent two days building the site again.
    I can’t seem to get the support page to take my query, this is what I sent to the “support address” Can you please help, I really don’t want to lose all that work.

Hi

Please help. I cancelled my website about a year ago. I now designed the whole site again on my old domain: www.nicolettegeldenhuysart.co.za <http://www.nicolettegeldenhuysart.co.za/> and registered again but my site is not showing on the internet.

You said something about having my domain. re-..honestly I have no idea! and that you would send me info on how to do that.
    Can you please just give me info on how to have this domain registered on here again. I just spent two days re-designing my site.

I tried to get to your support site through my build site, but it keeps saying it looks like I logged out so the query can’t be lodged.

Nicolette Geldenhuys
    75 Arum avenue
    Kommetjie
    Cape Town

www.nicolettegeldenhuysart.co <http://www.nicolettegeldenhuysart.co/>.za

Regards
    Nicolette

4. 4 Posted by Nicolette Gelde... on 16 Nov, 2020 01:37 PM

I am so fed-up with your site now!!

I tried numerous times to contact you and the support team, no answer!! Your support button keeps saying looks like you're logged out…which I’m not, or error, please try again.

I worked two whole days to build my site again, I just cancelled the site because I’m not getting any support from you guys, so that I can register or re-register my domain name,
    Now I can’t register a domain because it keeps saying an error occurred while searching for domain. Please try again.
    I’ve tried 30 times and no one is available to help!!

I haven’t even started using your site again and already I have this bad service!!!

Can you PLEASE get back to me!!

Nicolette Geldenhuys

5. 5 Posted by Nicolette Gelde... on 16 Nov, 2020 03:28 PM

I have tried numerous domain names, keeps saying and error occurred with other words I cannot upgrade my site to get it live.

I have checked whether www.nicolettegeldenhuys.co.za is available as a domain and it is.
    Can you please answer me. I know you’re getting this because you did answer me that it looks as though I deleted my site…which I said I did in the query but I was wanting to activate my site again. No answer. Still no answer.

Nicolette Geldenhuys

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac