The 'imagegrid' widget
Upload multiple images to a page or post, drag-and-drop to order
the sequence, and use
[[imagegrid]] to 'grid' all
the images present in the content area. Images within the grid
click through to a larger, inline preview.
How does it work?
Image grids are created from either images uploaded to a page or post, or can be created from selected images in an album within an existing photo section. This means any page or post can quickly be turned into an image grid, or an existing album can just as quickly be embedded into a page or a post.
What to keep in mind
Image grids accept certain parameters too, and you need to finely tune them to get them to work properly and in tune with your content:
[[imagegrid id width=140
Parameters used in this example:
- width=220 (width of images inside the grid)
- cols=2 (amount of columns in the grid)
- gap=20 (spacing between the images)
- crop=true (defaults to false)
- skipcss=true (defaults to false)
- lightbox=false (defaults to true)
- count=n (amount of images in the grid, defaults to all, or all selected images)
By default the widget writes supporting CSS as an inline
<style> block for the grid. This can be turned
off if you want to customise it further yourself.